Few things that can happen to a structure are as disruptive as fire or smoke to its occupants. The very first insurance policies written by Ben Franklin over 200 years ago were designed to help minimize the economic harm citizens suffer from fire in a home or business. Today’s homeowners and business insurances still primarily cover fire and smoke damage. FloodCo will help you navigate the Fire and Smoke Remediation process with your insurance company’s claims adjuster while restoring your building and contents.
FloodCo has all the experience and equipment needed to respond to your fire or smoke disaster scenario.
- 24-hour, 7 days a week board up of windows and doors including security fencing or contents storage and protection.
- Immediate deodorization for occupants living nearby.
- Immediate residue cleanup using IICRC accepted methods to remove soot and smoke odor.
- Certified Xactimate estimating of items needing cleaning or repair including contents (furniture, textiles, etc.) and structural items (walls, flooring, roofing, etc.)
- We assist your adjuster and insurance company to be sure your claim is documented correctly.
FloodCo LLC is a MT licensed General Contractor with the serious experience needed to tackle the significant challenges of repairing fire and smoke damaged structures. FloodCo LLC is a Preferred Service Provider/Contractor for all major insurance companies including USAA, Hartford, Metlife, Travelers, Farmers and other ‘Farm‘ named insurers, including Flathead Farm Mutual, Farmers Union, and Safeco.
FloodCo LLC is also preferred and recommended by many of Northwest Montana’s leading Property Management Companies, Realtors and Mechanical Contractors. They have used or recommended our services for Fire and Smoke Remediation on residential or commercial projects.
Call 406 892-1717 for caring, guided help through the complexity of a Fire or Smoke Remediation insurance claim.